Who are we?
We are a bunch of men in Great Dunmow that have a laugh by trying new experiences every fortnight. When we're not doing that, we raise money for the local community through epic fundraising events like the Great Dunmow Soapbox Race.
It's about making friends, doing things you wouldn't usually get the chance to do, and making a difference (maybe with a beer in hand).
Round Table socials happen every two weeks and vary meaning that there's something for everyone. Past socials have included axe throwing, go-karting, five-a-side football, cricket, or even just a curry and beer night. We aim to mix it up and try something new.
Discover and sign up for our upcoming socials below.
- Mon, 11 DecFlitch Lane11 Dec 2023, 18:15 – 20:00Flitch Lane, Flitch Ln, Dunmow CM6, UK
- Wed, 13 DecOngar Road13 Dec 2023, 18:15 – 20:00Ongar Road, Ongar Rd, Dunmow CM6, UK
- Thu, 14 DecGodfrey Way14 Dec 2023, 18:15Godfrey Way, Godfrey Way, Great Dunmow, Dunmow CM6, UK
- Sun, 17 DecTesco Superstore17 Dec 2023, 10:00 – 14:00Tesco Superstore, Stortford Rd, Great Dunmow, Dunmow CM6 1SF, UK
- Mon, 18 DecWoodlands Park (Tesco End)18 Dec 2023, 18:15 – 20:00Woodlands Park (Tesco End), Pine Ave, Great Dunmow, Dunmow CM6, UK
- Tue, 19 DecWoodlands Park Drive19 Dec 2023, 18:15 – 20:00Woodlands Park Drive, Woodlands Park Dr, Great Dunmow, Dunmow CM6, UK
- Wed, 20 DecThe Stag Inn Little Easton20 Dec 2023, 18:15The Stag Inn Little Easton, Duck St, Dunmow CM6 2JE, UK